Strategies For Spiritual Harvest
Matching: Read each statement, identify the person described, and mark it on your answer sheet:
A. Paul B. Gehazi C. Abraham D. God
1. "I tried to bring forth my vision through Ishmael."
2. "I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision."
3. "There are armies around us...What shall we do?"
4. "Shall I bring to the birth and not cause to bring forth?"
Matching: Match the word with the proper definition and mark it on your answer sheet:
A. Conception B. Development C. Travail D. Transition
5. The time during which the vision grows within you spiritually.
6. The most difficult time right before the birth when you must cease natural self-effort and let God bring forth the vision.
7. The beginning of the vision in your spirit as it is planted by God.
8. A time of spiritual birth pangs involving physical, mental, and spiritual labor.
Multiple Choice: Select the correct answer and mark it on your answer sheet:
9. Spiritual vision is:
A. Seeing the natural world B. Not really important
C. Seeing beyond the natural D. Unscriptural
into the spiritual world
10. A "natural parallel of a spiritual truth" means:
A. Truth is relative B. God uses a natural example to explain
C. Natural truths are more D. All of the above
important than spiritual ones
11. The natural example Jesus used to give His disciples a spiritual vision was the example of the:
A. Empty tomb B. Last supper
C. Harvest D. Bread and wine
12. In the example of the harvest the field is the:
A. Workers B. World
C. Angels D. None of these
13. Jesus chose the natural example of the harvest to give His followers a spiritual vision because:
A. Natural principles of B. They understood about natural harvests
of harvest could be because the economy was based on agriculture
C. The disciples understood D. All of these answers are correct
the urgency of the example
of the natural harvest
14. The estimated number of people in the world who are yet to be reached with the Gospel is:
A. 3 million B. 3 billion
C. 100 million D. None of the answers are correct
15. The approximate number of language groups which still do not have the Bible translated in their language is:
A. About 2,000 languages B. About 500 languages
C. About 70,000 languages D. None: The Bible is now in all languages
16. To "see the world through the eyes of God" means:
A. To see the world as B. To use mental telepathy
God sees it
C. You become as God D. All of the above
17. The mediator between God and man is:
A. Your pastor B. Your priest
C. Jesus Christ D. None of the above
18. The cause of the gap between man and God which requires the mediator is:
A. Sin B. Distance between earth and heaven
C. Death D. Evil angels
19. To be a "World Christian" means:
A. You are worldly B. You love the world
C. You make each day D. You are lost
your life count for the
global cause of Christ
20. The two principles of the spiritual foundation based on Jesus Christ are:
A. Redeemed men living B. Mother Mary and Saint Peter
C. Redeemed men living D. Church attendance and baptism
21. "Strategies" means:
A. Scheming to get what B. Dreams and visions
C. A list of things to do D. Principles, methods, or plans
when you have time to follow in order to reach
a certain goal
22. Which of the following conditions are spiritual parallels of factors necessary for spiritual growth?
A. Life and water B. Soil and air
C. Rest and root system D. All of these are necessary
23. What Scripture reveals God's method of multiplication?
A. John 3:16 B. Genesis 1:1
C. John 14:1 D. II Timothy 2:2
24. According to the Bible, it is most important to teach what we learn to:
A. Educated men B. Rich people who can finance
C. Talented men D. Faithful men
25. The main tool of spiritual harvest is:
A. Education B. Seminary training
C. Experience D. Power
26. The three spiritual yokes of bondage discussed in this course are:
A. Alcohol, drugs, sex B. Sin, self, man
C. Money, habits, lust D. Gambling, cursing, gossiping
27. To possess God's promise of power you must:
A. Know it is for today B. Understand the source
C. Accept the authority D. All of these are necessary
28. The yoke of God is:
A. Not really understood B. Heavy
C. Only for some people D. Easy, light, restful
29. The divine purpose of God is:
A. Not really known B. Very difficult to understand
C. To bring all things D. Not really important for us to know
into Jesus Christ
30. To bridge the gap between the yoke of bondage and the yoke of God you must:
A. Come unto Him B. Take His yoke on you
C. Learn of Him D. All of these
31. If you break the spiritual yoke of bondage in your life, Isaiah 58 indicates that you will:
A. Know the voice of God B. Be guided by God
C. Fulfill your vision D. All of these
32. Your spiritual harvest can be hindered by:
A. Discord B. Strife
C. Iniquity D. All of these
True Or False: Mark your answer under either T or F on the answer sheet:
33. Closed countries cannot be reached with the Gospel message.
34. God has not revealed His divine purpose to man.
35. The main enemies to the spread of the Gospel are political powers.
36. Jesus said there would be a lack of harvesters in the spiritual harvest fields of the world.
37. God's purpose is to unify all things in Jesus Christ.
38. In the Old Testament record, God used Israel as a witness to the nations of the world.
39. In the New Testament the Church is the body of people through which God desires to extend the Gospel to the world.
40. Deuteronomy 28 does not illustrate the "If/But" principle of God's promises.
41. Satan has no interest in spiritual harvest.
42. Self-effort is important in reaping spiritual harvest.
43. You should carefully observe the circumstances before you sow spiritually.
44. Doing good works is not enough to bring forth spiritual harvest.
45. Your problem is not really with bad circumstances but with the spiritual powers behind these circumstances.
46. A right work offered with unholy hands is not acceptable.
47. If you sow wicked things, you can still reap a good harvest because God is good.
48. If your spiritual harvest is poor, there is no way you can change it.
49. If your spiritual harvest is poor, it is usually not your fault.
50. Not every plant in the natural and/or spiritual worlds are capable of reproduction.
51. You can harvest in the same season in which you sow.
Personal True Or False: Mark the following personal responses either true or false:
52. I completed reading the text for this course.
53. I completed the self-tests at the end of each chapter.